There are many ways for you to get involved, have fun and make a contributions to the parklands and the environment.
The parklands and the Darebin Parklands Association always need volunteers.
Here are some of the ways you can lend a hand:
* Attend a park care day and plant some trees or pull out some weeds (you don't need to be a green thumb!)
* Help us to run the games at the Darebin Parklands Picnic Races or assist at one of our other events
* Come along to Clean Up Australia Day in the parklands with your friends and family
* Organise for your work to do Business Clean Up Day in the parklands or arrange a special volunteer event just for your workplace
* Join a planting group in the parklands
For information about volunteer opportunities, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join the Darebin Parklands Association
Become a member of the DPA and help us to continue to care for the parklands.
* Free participation in DPA events including Catch a Carp Day, Darebin Parklands Picnic Races, Junior Ranger events and more
* Four newsletters a year
* The warm inner glow that comes from doing something positive for the community and the environment.
You will also be able to join the DPA committee and help us to plan and run events and projects.
Support our work with a fully tax deductible donation.
To make a tax deductible donation, send us a cheque payable to our partner Landcare Australia Ltd and you'll receive a tax receipt, or go to our secure facility to donate online.